Applying for your place at North Bridge House Senior School
Book and attend an open day or private tour
We like parents and pupils to join us at one of our open mornings or evenings to hear from the Head Teacher, have a tour of the school and take the opportunity to meet pupils and staff over refreshments. Book your place now.
Complete and return a registration form
To apply for a place at North Bridge House Senior School Hampstead, please complete the online Registration Form and send your non-refundable Registration Fee of £100 to the Admissions Team at 65 Rosslyn Hill. We will contact you to confirm receipt.
Attend an Admissions Day
Once we have received your application, we will invite your child to join us for an assessment on a Saturday, so they do not need to miss school.
The children take part in a small group interview with a member of the Senior Leadership Team, followed by assessments of Maths and English (45 minutes each).
All applicants are contacted within a week of the assessment with interview feedback, ahead of the application decision.
Receive an offer
Places are offered as soon as possible after the admissions day.
We continue to operate a waiting list throughout the year and encourage you to stay in contact if you are keen for a place.
Autumn 2016 – Summer 2017
|Years 7 - 11|
|Tuition fees per term||£5,450|
|Lunch fees per term||£320|
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings and fees paid annually in advance.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.