Our admissions team will discuss your requirements and answer any questions you may have, so you can be sure that North Bridge House is the right school for your child. Once you are ready to submit your application, please ensure you provide the documents below.
Document submissions checklist for this stage:
- Completed application form with full contact details for student and parent/guardian.
- Your official transcripts from your previous school, both in the original language and translated into English.
- A copy of your passport. If a passport is not available at the time of application, only a conditional offer can be issued before a copy is received.
- A copy of any previous Tier 4 visa’s with relevant transcripts for that institution (if any).
- UK School reference for students transferring from a UK school (if any).
- Portfolio – art and design students may be asked to show a portfolio to support their application.
Admissions Office address:
North Bridge House Senior School & Sixth Form Canonbury
6-9 Canonbury House
If you have been in touch with one of our Schools Agents in your home country then you can return your completed form to the agent.
We will check that there are places available on your chosen course.
Entry Requirements Check
We will then ensure that you have the necessary English language and academic entry requirements for the course you wish to study. To qualify for the A-Level programme you will need to have:
- IELTS 5.0
- Possess good high school graduate grades,
- Be repeating the A Level course
Students enrolled on an A-Level course are accepted on the strict understanding that progress will be reviewed at key stages, including the end of the first term. The School reserves the right to require a longer, or change, of course in light of that review.
Received an offer?
Congratulations! Soon you could be studying with us at North Bridge House School. There are just a few more steps to secure your place.
Sit your examinations
If you have received a ‘conditional offer’ this means you have a place on a course providing you meet certain conditions such as passing English language or academic tests. Once you have passed these criteria your offer will become ‘unconditional’. You will need to hold an unconditional offer to apply for a visa; however, you can confirm your place at the conditional offer stage. If you have confirmed your place but fail to pass the required criteria we can refund your deposit or defer your place*.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Pay tuition fee installment
UK academic year is 3 terms. You will be asked to pay a minimum of 2 terms’ fees. Many of our international students choose to pay the full year.
Apply for your visa
We will then issue you with a CAS number which you will need when applying for your visa to study in the UK. Click here for advice on the visa process.
International scholarships are available for talented and committed students. Call our Admissions Team on +44(0)207 267 6266 for more information.
International Students Tuition Fees: 2016/17 Academic Year
|A Levels Years 12 & 13||£7,014 per term and £21,042 per annum|
|GCSE - Years 10 & 11||£6,540 per term and £19,620 per annum|
|Additional English Language Support||£1,945|