About North Bridge House Nursery & Pre-Prep School
North Bridge House Nursery School is committed to providing an all-round outstanding learning experience, through which children’s academic, personal and emotional development founds their future success. At age five, pupils automatically filter through to the Pre-Prep, where attainment levels are above average in reading, writing and maths, and children are expertly prepared for the next stage in their education.
- Ages 2 years 9 months – 7 years
- All Nursery School staff are trained EYS specialists
- Pre-Prep staffing includes full-time SEN support, two SENCOs and learning support assistants as well as teaching assistants
- Additional wrap-around care:
- Breakfast Club from 8:00am
- T-Club until 5:30pm
- Holiday Club available throughout the year
- School trips for all year groups
- Excellent pastoral care
- Three expansive playgrounds between the two schools
- Fresh, healthy food options every day
- 15 free hours Early Years Funding
- Childcare vouchers accepted
As well as core Literacy and Mathematics, the Early Years Nursery curriculum covers: communication and language; physical development; personal, social and emotional development; understanding the world and expressive arts and design.