Applying for your place at North Bridge House Prep School
Book and attend an open day or private tour
Although it is not a compulsory part of the admissions process, parents and pupils are encouraged to attend one of our Open Events which include a talk from the Head Teacher, a tour of the school and an opportunity to meet pupils and other staff over refreshments. Book your place now.
Complete and return a registration form
To apply for a place at North Bridge House Prep, please complete the online Registration Form and send your non-refundable Registration Fee of £100 to the Admissions Team at 65 Rosslyn Hill. We will contact you to confirm receipt.
Attend an assessment morning
After your registration form has been received, the Admissions Team will contact you to arrange for your child to join us for a short assessment in Maths and English – and an informal interview with the Head Teacher. We are a mixed ability school but assess potential students to determine their current academic level so we can see how we can help them to fulfil their potential. Every application is assessed on its merits and we try to accommodate as many prospective pupils as possible.
Receive an offer
Offers for For 7+ entry are sent in February.
Candidates applying for other year groups, will be contacted after the assessment to discuss the application. Places are offered subject to availability, so we may be able to offer a place straight away or your child may go on a waiting list.
Parents will also have the opportunity to meet with the Head Teacher to discuss their child’s transition into the school.
Autumn 2016 – Summer 2017
|Years 3 - 8|
|Tuition fees per term||£5,430|
|Lunch fees per term||£320|
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings and fees paid annually in advance.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email email@example.com.