We provide extensive transport services to support families on their daily commutes, and have been given the TfL Bronze STARS Award for our work to promote sustainable transport.
North Bridge House offers various Home-to-School Coach services to actively reduce the number of cars used by parents on their home to school journeys, as well as our own Inter-Site Shuttle to ease parents’ dilemma of multiple school drop-offs.
The School has five Home-to-School coaches, each with their own route and timetable, in order to serve as many of our pupils are possible. Our coach service is widely used across the North Bridge House group, as is our Inter-Site Shuttle service, which was extended in 2012 to meet the requirements of an increasing number of families with children at more than one North Bridge House site.
At North Bridge House Prep School, we also offer a Late Coach which runs Monday-Thursday during the weeks that after school clubs are in operation.
We are proud to offer a free Inter-Site Shuttle service, to help ease collection of children from multiple North Bridge House sites.
Summary of our shuttle services:
- Shuttle 1: Nursery/Pre-Prep – Prep (returning in the afternoon)
- Shuttle 2 Morning: Prep – Senior – Nursery/Pre-Prep – Prep (our very own Circle line!)
- Shuttle 2 Afternoon: Nursery/Pre-Prep – Prep
- Shuttle 3: Prep – Nursery/Pre-Prep (returning in the afternoon)
The North Bridge House coach service has been specifically tailored to meet the demands of our catchment area. We analyse postcode data to produce routes that serve as many of the student body as is possible.
The cost of using the coach service is £195* for a single morning or afternoon trip and £350* for a return service.
* These prices apply to the 2016-2017 academic year only and may be reviewed thereafter.
- Coach A: Willesden – Cricklewood – Brondesbury – Kilburn Park – Maida Vale – St Johns Wood – Gloucester Avenue
- Coach B: Finchley Central – Hendon – Golders Green – Finchley Road – Haverstock Hill – Gloucester Avenue
- Coach C: East Finchley – Hampstead Garden Suburb – West Heath – Finchley Road – Gloucester Avenue
- Coach D: Muswell Hill – Crouch End – Archway – Highgate – Kentish Town – Gloucester Avenue
- Coach E: Finsbury Park – Highbury – Canonbury – Islington – Camden Park Rd – Gloucester Avenue
We realise that extra-curricular activities often mean that our pupils are unable to make the most of our School Coaches. Therefore, we offer a Late Coach which is available to all Prep school students who are registered to use an afternoon coach or shuttle service.
For full details on our bus and coach routes, timetables and how to book, please click here.