Applying for your place at North Bridge House Senior School & Sixth Form Canonbury.
Please call our friendly Admissions Team on 020 7428 1520 if you would like to discuss any part of the application process.
Book and attend an open day or private tour
We like to welcome parents and pupils to one of our Open Events, which include a talk from the Head Teacher, a tour of the school and an opportunity to meet pupils and staff over refreshments. Book your place now
Complete and return a registration form
To apply for a place at North Bridge House Canonbury, please complete the online Registration Form and send your non-refundable Registration Fee of £100 to the Admissions Team at 65 Rosslyn Hill. We will then contact you to confirm receipt.
Attend an Admissions Day
We are a mixed ability school but assess potential students to determine their current academic level and to see how we can help them fulfil their potential. Applicants also have an informal interview with the Head Teacher to ensure that they are suited to North Bridge House and, most importantly, that they will be happy at the school.
Years 7 to 10 applicants will sit 45 minute Maths and English assessments.
Sixth Form applicants will have interviews with the Heads of Departments relevant to their A-Level subject choices.
Receive an offer
We run a rolling admissions process throughout the year, with admissions rounds in the Autumn and Spring Terms. Please feel free contact us at any point during the year to see how we might be able to help your child. This is especially the case in August following the GCSE results.
Sixth Form offers are awarded on the condition that candidates achieve at least 3 B’s and a combined figure of 11 for English and Maths at GCSE.
Autumn 2017 – Summer 2018
Please note, fees differ for international students. Click here for international fees.
|Tuition fees per term||£5,765|
|Lunch fees per term||£340|
|Tuition fees per term||£6,185|
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings and fees paid annually in advance.
- Please contact email@example.com for quotations on paying annual fees in advance. All requests must be received by 31st July 2017 (for academic year 17/18), for the discount to be applicable.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.