Apply for a Job at North Bridge House
To apply for a teaching or non-teaching role at North Bridge House, please see below or check the Cognita Schools careers page for details of any vacancies.
You will also be able to see all the latest Cognita vacancies and find out more about working for a Cognita school.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity and overseas criminal records checks for all other countries in which the applicant has lived or worked for three months or more in the past ten years.
Senior Receptionist, North Bridge House Prep School
We are looking to fill the role of Senior Receptionist. The Senior Receptionist is the first point of call for visitors to the school. As the ‘face’ of the school, the Senior Receptionist must be professional, welcoming and helpful to all visitors. Reception is staffed by the Senior Receptionist and a second receptionist.
What we are looking for:
- A candidate who is positive, takes pride in their work, has the ability meet deadlines and uses their own initiative.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to use spreadsheet and word processing software
- A patient and flexible person, with good time management and excellent communication, interpersonal and ICT skills
- SIMS experience would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a school (desirable, but not essential as training will be given)
Working hours are negotiable during school term plus 3 weeks over the holidays.
Please email the completed Cognita application form, along with a covering letter addressed to Mr Stenning, Headteacher, to email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th February 2020.