- To celebrate each child as an individual
- To have a happy school with a friendly, family atmosphere
- To provide a secure and nurturing environment where children learn tolerance, consideration and respect for others
- To help every child fulfill their potential through dedicated and inspirational teaching
- To educate the whole child by offering a wide variety of academic, sporting and extra-curricular activities
At North Bridge House, we have always believed in the importance of celebrating the individual and, as such, have built our long-standing success on maintaining an environment in which our pupils are happy, confident and proud of their achievements.
Across the group, we believe in the importance of educating the whole child so that his or her true potential can be fulfilled. With academic work and self-discipline at the centre of school life, we focus on providing a breadth of learning experience that takes pupils much further than the curriculum itself. Through a wide range of academic and extra-curricular learning experiences, we aim to develop self-awareness and the acquisition of skills needed for adult life. Our continuing objective is an education that prepares our young adults for the future.