Autumn 2019 – Summer 2020
|Years 7 - 11: Fees Per Term|
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s written notice addressed to the Head Teacher and Head of Admissions is required before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school. Fees in lieu of notice will be charged following failure to provide this.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email email@example.com.
The International Fees structure differs from that of domestic applicants and we would advise you to contact our Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 +44(0)207 267 6266 for full details.