Autumn 2019 – Summer 2020
Part-time classes in the Nursery School
> Nursery part-time = half days
> Pre-Reception sessional build:
0.8 Autumn Term = Wednesday and Friday afternoons out of school
0.9 Spring Term = Friday afternoons out of school
|Nursery School: Fees Per Term|
|Nursery (Otters) part-time||£2,545|
|Nursery (Otters) full-time||£5,090|
|Pre-Reception sessional build 0.8 Autumn Term||£4,745|
|Pre-Reception sessional build 0.9 Spring Term||£5,340|
|Pre-Reception full-time sessional build Summer Term||£5,930|
|Pre-Preparatory School: Fees Per Term|
Early Years Funding is available for 3 – 4 year olds and can be claimed for 3 hours per session up to a maximum of 15 hours.
You will be charged for the cost of additional hours and extra services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
We accept Childcare Vouchers towards tuition fees for children up to 5 years old.
To see the childcare voucher providers we are currently registered with, please click here. Further details on our childcare voucher policy and procedure can also be found here (link to childcare vouchers policy).
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email email@example.com.