Autumn 2020– Summer 2021
Please note that fees have been frozen for 2020-21 and the annual increase does not apply to this academic year.
Part-time classes in the Nursery School
> Nursery part-time = half days
> Pre-Reception sessional build:
0.8 Autumn Term = Wednesday and Friday afternoons out of school
0.9 Spring Term = Friday afternoons out of school
|Nursery School: Fees Per Term|
|Nursery (Otters) part-time||£2,545|
|Nursery (Otters) full-time||£5,090|
|Pre-Reception sessional build 0.8 Autumn Term||£4,745|
|Pre-Reception sessional build 0.9 Spring Term||£5,340|
|Pre-Reception full-time sessional build Summer Term||£5,930|
|Pre-Preparatory School: Fees Per Term|
Early Years Funding is available for 3 – 4 year olds and can be claimed for 3 hours per session up to a maximum of 15 hours.
You will be charged for the cost of additional hours and extra services. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
We accept Childcare Vouchers towards tuition fees for children up to 5 years old.
To see the childcare voucher providers we are currently registered with, please click here. Further details on our childcare voucher policy and procedure can also be found here.
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.