Autumn 2018 – Summer 2019
Full-time classes: Reception (Nursery School), Year 1 and Year 2 (Pre-Preparatory School)
Part-time and full-time classes: Nursery and Pre-Reception (Nursery School)
> Part-time Nursery = half a day
> Termly sessional build Pre-Reception = Monday, Tuesday, Thursday in the 0.8 Autumn Term increasing to Monday – Thursday in the 0.9 Spring Term and Monday – Friday in the Summer term
|Nursery School: Fees Per Term|
|Pre-Reception sessional build 0.8 Autumn Term||£4,480|
|Pre-Reception sessional build 0.9 Spring Term||£5,040|
|Pre-Reception full-time sessional build Summer Term||£5,600|
|Pre-Preparatory School: Fees Per Term||International|
Early Years Funding is available for 3 – 4 year olds and can be claimed for 3 hours per session up to a maximum of 15 hours.
You will be charged for the cost of additional hours and extra services. Please contact email@example.com for a quotation.
We accept Childcare Vouchers towards tuition fees for children up to 5 years old.
To see the childcare voucher providers we are currently registered with, please click here. Further details on our childcare voucher policy and procedure can also be found here (link to childcare vouchers policy).
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings and fees paid annually in advance.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations on paying annual fees in advance. All requests must be received by 31st July 2017 (for academic year 17/18), for the discount to be applicable.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email email@example.com.