Autumn 2017 – Summer 2018
Please note, fees differ for international students. Click here for international fees.
|Tuition fees per term||£5,765|
|Lunch fees per term||£340|
|Tuition fees per term||£6,185|
Termly fees for students whose parents/guardians are not domiciled in the UK may be up to 20% higher if NBH are required to act as a Tier 4 Visa sponsor, and/or if an educational agent’s fees are expected to be paid by NBH. Students matching these criteria may also be required to provide a higher-value deposit.
- Fees are due on or before the first day of term. Fees not paid by the due date may be liable to a late payment charge calculated at 1.5% per month from the first day of term.
- A full term’s notice is required in writing before the withdrawal of a pupil from the school, failing which fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
- Unpaid fees may result in the pupil being excluded.
- Discounts are available for siblings and fees paid annually in advance.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quotations on paying annual fees in advance. All requests must be received by 31st July 2017 (for academic year 17/18), for the discount to be applicable.
- We can accept voucher payments towards Breakfast Clubs and After School Clubs from ages 5 – 16 only.
- Should you have any queries please email email@example.com.